Are you interested in joining our team? Now you can get rid of your gym membership and get paid to exercise and take care of animals all day. We are always looking for responsible pet-lovers for our Midday Dog Walker and Professional Pet Sitter positions
Midday Dog Walkers primarily work Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM. Dog walkers focus their efforts on exercising dogs while their families are at work but also care for their clients' pets on weekends and holidays as needed.
Pet Sitters should be available mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays to provide care for cats, dogs and small animals while their families are traveling. We do not require a minimum number of weekends but pet sitters are expected to be available for most major holidays.
All Candidates Must Meet the Following Criteria:
• Be willing to commit to the position for a minimum of one year
• Pass a thorough criminal, employment, reference check and drug test
• Be team players with a deep appreciation for animals. Previous pet care experience is a must!
• Be honest, reliable, and flexible
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Be service-oriented and committed to ensuring customer satisfaction
• Be able to work independently and in all weather conditions
• Have drivers license and reliable, insured transportation
• Have consistent access to a smart phone and email
• Possess the ability to accurately manage schedule of appointments. Be detailed oriented.
If you think this job is for you, please fill out the application below.